Into Death

Into Death
Last in Series Now Available!

My Amazon Author Page

amazon.com/author/malee

Progress Meter

Coming Soon! 2nd novella in the Miss Beale Writes series: The Bride in Ghostly White. A touch of gothic, a touch of mystery.
In the Sketching Stage ~ Miss Beale Write 3: The Captive in Green. A touch of gothic, a touch of mystery
Current Focus ~ Audiobooks from The Write Focus podcast. Published this year: Discovering Characters and Discovering Your Plot; Coming SOON: Defeat Writer's Block

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Celebration # 25

 Celebration!

I have only 7 more days of October to celebrate the 8th anniversary of my writing journey. I published my first three novels in October of 2015.

Today:

Portrait with Death

Isabella and her friend Flick stumble upon the body George Webberly, a teacher at Greavley Abbey School. Someone bludgeoned him.

Murder motives abound. Suspects increase, including fellow teaching masters, a former soldier haunted by the nightmares of the recent war, ladies who were rivals for Webberly’s attentions, and jealous husbands. Could it be a fisherman, the pub owner, or the local constable? Or someone else, someone unknown?

Who killed George Webberly? Can Isabella find the answer?

Or will a murderer paint with more blood?

Available in ebook and paperback.

https://books2read.com/u/b6vrjZ

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0973GVKSQ

Trailer https://youtu.be/6cfEOGy-fXQ

 This book swirled in my head for a solid year before I broke down and wrote it. I didn't want to say goodbye to Isabella. Somehow, in the writing of it, I discovered two new characters to take me through the Jazz Age as well as a new direction for Isabella.

And here I am ~ Isabella stories in written the Summer of 2023 and Flick & Michael in Death Comes Calling, currently swirling in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Novella

Christmas Gift!

Free Novella! Whether you like historical mystery, historical suspense, 1920s romance, crime / mystery / suspense, or all 3 -- check out The...