Into Death

Into Death
Last in Series Now Available!

My Amazon Author Page

amazon.com/author/malee

Progress Meter

Coming Soon! 2nd novella in the Miss Beale Writes series: The Bride in Ghostly White. A touch of gothic, a touch of mystery.
In the Sketching Stage ~ Miss Beale Write 3: The Captive in Green. A touch of gothic, a touch of mystery
Current Focus ~ Audiobooks from The Write Focus podcast. Published this year: Discovering Characters and Discovering Your Plot; Coming SOON: Defeat Writer's Block

Friday, March 1, 2019

Tackling the Monsters: Overcoming Project Hydras

For Projects that are Monsters


Like Novels or Website Builds

This unassuming little booklet is absolutely GREAT when you have to tackle Project-based To-Do lists.

The left side is a check off.  On the right is a Gantt Chart to denote progress.


If you haven't met a Gantt Chart, it functions like a progress meter.  You can denote Started, In Progress, and Completed in 12 segments.  OR you can use the Gantt Chart as a monthly calendar.  (The developers even have little numbers to help the page function as a calendar--I prefer the Gantt Chart method.)

I like this method. I can set a project per 2-page spread then breakdown that project into its various segments and track each segment to completion.

I wish I had had this for the Great Website Rebuild last summer. That project had so many different segments that it was like fighting a many-headed hydra or herding cats (please see that commercial ;) or maybe the GWR was both hydra and cat related. It’s done!  I'm happy.).

This booklet would have made unnecessary all those sticky notes that kept getting lost under the normal daily undertakings.

Now I know to get this United Bee To-Do booklet for such multi-segmented hydra or cat-herding projects. I am well prepared for the future. And it serves just as well for my day-to-day smaller projects.

Thank you, developers at United Bees


While this links to Amazon, I am not affiliated nor do I receive money if you click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Novella

Christmas Gift!

Free Novella! Whether you like historical mystery, historical suspense, 1920s romance, crime / mystery / suspense, or all 3 -- check out The...