Into Death

Into Death
Last in Series Now Available!

My Amazon Author Page

amazon.com/author/malee

Progress Meter

Coming Soon! 2nd novella in the Miss Beale Writes series: The Bride in Ghostly White. A touch of gothic, a touch of mystery.
In the Sketching Stage ~ Miss Beale Write 3: The Captive in Green. A touch of gothic, a touch of mystery
Current Focus ~ Audiobooks from The Write Focus podcast. Published this year: Discovering Characters and Discovering Your Plot; Coming SOON: Defeat Writer's Block

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Celebration # 29

 Celebration!

I have only 3 more days of October to celebrate the 8th anniversary of my writing journey. I published my first three novels in October of 2015.

This celebration focuses on my M.A. Lee pen name only! I’ve haven’t touched the 3 novels & single novella under one pen name or the 3 more novels (epic fantasy!) and 7 novellas under another pen name. Wow, that’s a lot of writing in seven years.

Today:

The Dark Lord, a touch of gothic, a touch of mystery, a touch of romance.

Everyone knows there’s no such thing as ghosts.

Tell that to the two ghosts haunting Elizabeth.

~~~

Currently The Dark Lord is available only as an ebook. As soon as I complete The Bride in Black, I will combine these two novellas into a book bundle. Sign up for my newsletter to receive a notification when I publish the bundle. winkbooks@aol.com

https://books2read.com/u/38yprZ

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09TQ22DNC

This book is the new direction I'm heading (in addition to the directions that I'm taking Isabella and Flick & Michael).

A Touch of Gothic, a Touch of Mystery, A Touch of Romance

The next book will be The Bride in Ghostly White. These two books will pair for a Regency / early Victorian set.

Then I'm exploring the Renaissance world followed by the Georgian world. Who knows what will come after these six books? 

I made a mistake with the cover of this book. I did a cover for myself ~ it was all wrong. My faithful cover designers rescued me with the cover above. Here's a little glimpse of my original cover. Image, Atmosphere, Fonts, Titling Choices ~ all wrong whereas the cover above, it's perfect. All thanks to Deranged Doctor Design!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Novella

Christmas Gift!

Free Novella! Whether you like historical mystery, historical suspense, 1920s romance, crime / mystery / suspense, or all 3 -- check out The...